CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins





1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to just listen and to obey their parents all the time.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a what a real winner is.

3. Eating my favorite blueberry cheesecake is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy living their simple lives and trying to make ends meet.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine work and leisure.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without meat or veggies in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a dinner with my family, tomorrow my plans include doing a last minute back to school shopping with Symone and Sunday, I want to hang out with some college friends!

Join Us HERE

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Queen Bee

I love blueberry cheesecake too.

I played this week also. Have a great weekend.

http://cheesecakepoi.bravejournal.com/

Get paid To Promote at any Location