CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Sunday

I woke up kinda late today. I am not feeling well and I slept real late because I had to do a round the clock temperature check up of my daughter. Symone had a fever last night till early morning today. Symone is now ok and the fever didn't occur again. Late in the afternoon, hubby and I decided to do a little shopping with the two kiddos. It was fun but also very tiring.

Anyway, Hubby and I are now looking for a nice Bedroom Sets. We decided to sell our old bed and buy a new one. We both agreed that our bedroom needs some makeover. We recently bought two new beds for the children and I think that now is the right time to save enough money for hubby and I's most needed bedroom makeover. We wanted something like the picture shown below. I saw this picture from spacify.com. I love their wide collections of Bedroom Sets. You can definitely find sets that you will like. They are now offering quick and free shipping so you better check it out.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location