CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Symone's Recognition Day


Symone's summer vacation has officially started. Her recognition day was held last Saturday, April 4th. I was so proud of my daughter. She received special awards and hubby was the one who gave Symone her medal on stage. Hubby and I were so happy seeing our little girl on stage, dancing and singing with her classmates.

Hubby on stage with Symone during the awarding of medals and certificates

Job Well Done Symone!


It was a very good school year for Symone. She was accelerated and will be entering as preparatory student next school year. I hope that Symone will continue to do good in school. I am so proud of my daughter and this is something which money cannot ever buy me... the happiness of being a mother!



Here's a video which hubby uploaded. This is Symone singing and dancing on stage.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location