CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HEART TAG


This Heart Tag was passed on to me by JONA
Thanks Jona for remembering me.

The rule of this tag is to answer the questions below.

A# Attached or Single? ATTACHED

B# Best Friend? MY HUSBAND

C# Cake or Pie? CAKE

D# Day of Choice? SUNDAY

E# Essential Item? MY LAPTOP

F# Favorite Color? BLUE

G# Gummie Bears or Worms? THE BEARS

H# Hometown? LAS PINAS CITY

I# Favorite Indulgence? CHOCOLATES! YUM!

J# January or July? BOTH

K# Kids? ONE GIRL AND ONE BOY

L# Life isn't complete without....? MY FAMILY

M# Marriage date? NOVEMBER 07, 2000

N# Number of magazine subscriptions? NONE

O# Oranges or Apples?APPLES

P# Phobias? COCKROACHES

Q# Quotes? In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

R# Reasons to smile? LITTLE CONVERSATIONS WITH MY CHILDREN.

S# Season of choice? SUMMER

T# Tag five people. I'm tagging ...JANNESSE, JAIMEE, JEANNETH, MOJ and to EVERYONE WHO LIKES TO ANSWER THIS TAG

U# Unknown fact about me? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM... HAHAHA!

V# Vegetable? CAULIFLOWER, EGGPLANT, STRING BEANS AND MANY MORE

W# Worst habit? SMOKING

X# X-Ray or Ultrasound? ULTRASOUND

Y# Your favorite foods? SUSHI, PASTA, PIZZA

Z# Zodiac sign? SCORPIO



Photobucket

Get paid To Promote at any Location