CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, October 23, 2008

OFFLINE

I've been out of the blogosphere for two days. My internet connection was lost for 48 hours. SmartBro really sucks! They told hubby that there was something wrong with their system and connection will be up after 24 hours. It's good thing that I installed my most loved game THE SIMS2 again. I really miss this game. Hubby bought it's newest expansion pack called APARTMENT LIFE. Imagine I slept 5am this morning because of this game. Here's a video about the Sims2:APARTMENT LIFE



Anyway, I just got my connection this morning, thank God and I am ONLINE again!


Photobucket

1 comments:

W E N D Y

hi tricia =)

yes, I agree smartbro's service really suck!! I've seen other bloggers complain about their service. Smartbro din kami before. pero sobrang dalas masira nung antena nila!! ang hirap pang kausap nung customer service nila.

we switched to globe broadband. so far its been ok!

Happy weekend Liza =) see you around

Get paid To Promote at any Location