CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Name Tag

Thanks to my good friend JONA for this meme...

It is pretty simple. You'll just copy the text alphabetically given below to spell your FIRST name. Here's mine....

T: You are loyal to the ones you love- I really am!
R: You love to kiss- I really love to kiss especially my kids and hubby
I: People love you- and I also love them too
C
: People cant help but check u out- really?
I: People love you- and I am grateful for that
A: Best Gf/Bf any one could have- better ask my hubby...

A: Best Gf/Bf any one could have
B: You love a certain someone
C: People cant help but check u out
D: You are really lovable
E: You Are Great
F: Easy to fall in love with
G: You never let people tell you what to do
H: You have a very good personality and good looks
I: People love you
J: People Adore you
K: You’re wild and crazy
L: AWESOME KISSER
M: Handsome/Beautiful
N: Easy to fall in love with
O: Best kisser ever
P: You are popular with all types of people
Q: You are a hypocrite
R: You love to kiss
S: You are freakin crazy
T: You are loyal to the ones you love
U: You really like to chill
V: your not judgmental
W: You are popular
X: You never let people tell you
Y: S3xiest bitch alive
Z: Never good enough..

I'm passing this meme to LAINY, MOMMY ELVZ and MARIZ

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lainy

Sis,

This is quite an interesting and a fun taggie! I will grab it soon and wlll let you know once it's up and running in my own blog.

Thanks for thinking of me.

All the Very Best,
LAINY

Get paid To Promote at any Location