CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Contest at My Design Workbench

My Design Workbench


Cathy from My Design Workbench is currently having her contest in celebration of her pregnancy. Lots of prizes are in store for the lucky winners which includes a custom design for your blog, logos, ec credits and some cash via paypal.

I am joining this contest and I hope I could win the custom design for my blog. I have always wanted one!

If you're intrested to join just click on her logo and read about the mechanics and the prizes as well. Lucky winners will be announced on November 10.

To Cathy, Congratulations and may you have a safe and healthy pregnancy.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown

Hey Girl,

Thank you for participating! I'm glad you can join us.


Good luck and have a great day.

iceah

nice to join but sad to say na inaayos pa ang new look ng chicken heart ko e c:

Get paid To Promote at any Location