CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, April 7, 2008

Good Morning!

It's Holiday today, April 07 but sad to say hubby have to go to the office.
Got an SMS this morning from a long time friend, my officemate, Rhoda. We havent seen each other for like 4 years now. She's coming over this lunch time and I'm so excited!

I'm planning to cook my super simple carbonara and order a yellow cab pizza for our lunch.... YUMMY! my Symone loves pizza so much and when I told her that we will be having pizza and pasta for lunch she smiled and told me "I want to eat na MOMMY" I just smiled at her at told her "Later Anak"

I have to cook now.... be back most probably tonight to give updates.


Photobucket

Get paid To Promote at any Location