CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Congratulations ANNA!

My cousin Anna just graduated from college last Friday. She finished Nursing at Southville International School. After her graduation the whole family went at Congo Grill for dinner. I love their "KARE-KARE" and "SISIG"! We ate till we drop! hahaha!

Anyway, It's beew awhile since I spent time with my cousins. We may not be complete ( Cousin Jandell is still at the office, Ella and Lc still in Dubai) but we are happy seeing each other once again and making kulit each other once again. The closeness is still there and I still love them dearly.

Here's some pictures taken last Friday at Congo Grill Alabang.








AND LASTLY.... to my cousin ANNA, the family is so proud of you!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location