CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, April 4, 2008

Blog Approved!







I signed up for payperpost just a couple of days ago. I was just trying if my blog will be accepted. I am not hoping that they will approve it since I only started blogging last month. But to my surprise as I was checking my email this morning I was so surprised to see an email from PayPerPost and yes my blog has been approved! I'm so happy and I started thinking... will I be able to get extra income? after reading their site I come to know that yes, I can earn through payperpost. I know that you cannot earn money easily... it'll take time. but everytime I thought of earning extra through PPP who knows I might be able to buy my most wanted high tech gadgets. I could also help hubby in buying milk and diapers for our babies (I know hubby will be happy! ... hehehe!)geez.... I'm so happy that I have the chance to earn extra while being a full time, stay at home mommy.
So to all the mommies out there try making money online while at home. It'll be a great oppurtunity for us to earn while we're just at home taking care of out children . And to all of you who just wanted to earn try payperpost
Good Luck!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Le Butterfly

Well done. Hope you make a lot of money.

Unknown

Welcome.

It'll be interesting to hear much you're able to earn.

Emzkie

congratulations to you sis! and thanx for dropping by my bravejournal blog. i will try to add you now. can u also add my other 2 blogs? i will add u there too. its http://stevemzhemme.blogspot.com and
http://jazanotherday.com

thanks again!

Get paid To Promote at any Location