CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Please Support My Son



"The primary objectives of the contest are to enjoy the beautiful smiles of Pinoy children from all over the world and to remind everyone that healthy teeth make a beautiful smile!"

It will be my son Liam's first time to join contest and I am so grateful that he made it as one of the finalist for Pinoy Smile's December contest which will officially start on December 5.

I am appealing to all my blogger friends and visitors to please support my child by voting and leaving comments on his profile page at Pinoy Smile. I'll be updating you guys about the link where you can vote for him.





Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location