CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Color Is Your Birthday

I love Blogthings and I am always on the look out for their new quizzes. Since my birthday is fast approaching I decided to take this quiz to know what does my birthday means as far as my personality is concern. So here's the result....




Your Birthday is Lime



You are the envious type. You can't help it... you always want what you can't have.

Your jealousy is rare in that it's actually quite healthy. Envy is what motivates you in life.



You want to be the most successful, most liked, and most wealthy person you know.

And even if you don't get there, you work every day at being a better person.




Hhhmmmm..... true! and I am quite amaze with the accuracy of the results. Anyway, have to end this post because I still have a few things to check online. My aunt, who has a business, asked me to help her in checking out ActivTrak. ActivTrak is currently offering a free trial on their services which includes Employee monitoring. My aunt desperately needs this application to know what her employees are up to on their workstations whenever she is not around.


Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location