CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How I Spent My Day

I've had a very busy day. As usual I slept late last night and woke up early to prepare my daughter for school. As soon as my daughter left, I cleaned the house and our bedroom. I had to rearrange my cabinets and remove some old clothes that occupies lots of space. I am so happy that I was able to finish all my household agendas today. Hubby came home early and I thank him for taking care of our children while I took a quick nap. And speaking of hubby, he told me to check out the Patek Philippe watches that he wanted to buy for his birthday. I found this site that sells authentic Patek Philippe watches, finestwatches.com. The watches that I saw are so beautiful and is so hard to resist. You can check out their wide array of watches that I know you will love. After checking out the site I told hubby that he better start saving now to buy his dream watch, hahaha!

Anyway, it's almost 11pm and my kiddos are sleeping already. I am planning to play some games on Facebook before hitting the bed. I am so addicted to Pet Society and I am enjoying in playing UNO with my friends online also. If you have a Facebook account feel free to add me...Tricia Mazo Galvez.

Till my next post!

Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location