CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, March 2, 2009

Safe Beauty Products For Pregnants

I've been pregnant for two times already and I must admit that it was not easy. I've been through so much when I was pregnant. I remember that I cannot have my yearly hair re-bond done because my doctor told me that it might have side effects on me and my growing baby. I also remember that I could not use my usual beauty products just to make sure that my baby will be well while inside my tummy.

When I was pregnant I had pimples. I am not used on having pimples so I am quite bothered about it but I have left with no choice but to let it come and go naturally. I cannot apply moisturizers, toners and other products that will help me with my pimples. I am too afraid to use such beauty and health products which I know might affect my child's growth.

I just wish that I learned about the Beaute de Maman when I was pregnant. It caters to pregnant women who needs medication for their beauty problems during pregnant. They have a complete line of beauty products that was developed by board certified obstetrician specifically to treat the problems which might occur when a woman is pregnant due to some physiological and hormonal changes. These beauty and health products are proven 100% safe for the mother and the little one that she is carrying. All these products are made from natural and herbal ingredients. They offer beauty product like stretch mark creams, nipple gel, facial scrubs and others.

So if you are pregnant and having beauty problems order now and try this products which is safe for you and your baby.

Post?slot_id=33264&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location