CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, March 13, 2009

Cool Contest and a New MacBook Air

I've been hooked on the net for years now. I love surfing through different sites and I love playing online games. I've started blogging last year right after I gave birth. I am now addicted to blogging and I love meeting new friends in this blogging world. Hubby then decided to buy me a laptop for my own convenience. I can now blog wherever and whenever I want while taking care of my kids. It was just last night, while checking my email, my laptop suddenly crashed. I dont know what happened. It won't turn on again. I am so worried and told hubby to get it fixed. I miss my laptop and I hope it can still be fixed and repaired. I am now using our desktop pc and I realized how comfortable it is having a laptop. I am now looking for a new laptop with high specs and reasonable price. I am so happy that I bumped into this site. They are currently having a contest that is so easy to join. Guess what's at stake? a new MacBook Air courtesy of the generous serial entrepreneur ben behrouzi. The rules of this contest is very simple. Just send him a simple tweet on twitter with a message to count you in on the said laptop giveaway. One lucky follower will be selected on March 31st.

I just hope to win this very exciting contest. If you want to join this contest come and drop by at Ben's site now before it's too late. To all those who joined (like me!) good luck to us!

Post?slot_id=34112&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location