CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cozmo Tv For Me And My Daughter

My sons birthday celebration will be held 2 weeks from now and these past few days I've been very busy for the preparations for the party. So many things must be done and prepared. I just finished ordering souvenirs (which is a personalized keychain), I've made reservations for the catering services and just tonight I already ordered a cake. I am also done doing the invitations and tarpaulin designs.

On the other hand, my daughter Symone missed her classes today. She is sick. She has a fever and cough. I allowed her to watch tv and play her favorite online games this afternoon. I recently learned about the AMY POEHLER COZMO TV and I embedded it on my facebook page. I showed my daughter the Cozmo Tv and we watched shows from it's different channel. Amy Poehler's Cozmo Tv offers a lot of interesting shows for kids and even grown ups can enjoy it too. My daughter and I watched SMART GIRLS AT THE PARTY and honestly we enjoyed it. Take a peek and learn more about what I am talking about. Watch the video below and enjoy....



I know that everyone will definitely like COZMO TV so don't waste your time anymore come and get your own widget here

Post?slot_id=31251&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


Photobucket

2 comments:

murderous intention

Dropping by and also awarding you the Triple Award - love your mommy blog:
http://www.murderousintention.com/2009/01/28/my-first-award-make-it-a-triple/

tahtimbo

That sounds interesting, so I think that I will go and check it out. I hope your daughter feels better soon.
I also wanted to let you know that you have won a major award! The red carpet is rolled-out and the cameras are rolling, so please drop by my site to pick it up.

Get paid To Promote at any Location