CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy Days

I've been very busy these past days. My son will be turning one this Monday, the 26th of January. I am busy preparing for his birthday celebration which will be held on the 8th of next month. It's 2 weeks after his actual birthday and I know it is kinda late. You know why? actually no party venues were available and we had a hard time looking for a nice venue for his little get together party.

I've been a hands on mommy when it comes to preparing stuff for my kids and since this will be my son's first event I see to it that from the little details up to the biggest I am into it.

Last night I slept way to late. I was busy doing his tarpaulin designs and invitation in photoshop. I finished ordering souvenirs also. Last week hubby and I went on a shopping at a nearest toy store for my son's lootbags.

This weekend we will have the final tasting of the foods and I am looking forward to it! hehehe!

I really wanted to finish all the details (ordering, reserving and stuffs) this week so that we are not rushing during the event itself.

I just hope all the plans will push through..... I am so excited and I am also tired putting all the things together.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Siddhartha

Wish your son a happy birth day in advance! Enjoy!

Mom

Happy Birthday early. Sounds like you're planning a huge event. Good luck with everything going as planned...

Cher

Happy Birthday to your son! Today is also my little man's bday but he is turning 2!

Unknown

hello!i like your blog and i'm giving you the pink heart tag! please read about it in my blog and share it too.good luck!

Get paid To Promote at any Location