CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, September 15, 2008

Moymoy Palaboy

As I was doing my usual visit at youtube.com before sleeping I came across this video which made hubby and me cry..... yes, we cried from laughing so hard! hahaha! I just wanna share this with you guys....



Honestly, I haven't heard of this duo, MOYMOY PALABOY since last week. My brother in law told me to search their videos on youtube. They are already mainstays in one of the gag show here in the Philippines. I oh so love them... they can make me laugh like there's no tomorrow... HAHAHA!


Photobucket

1 comments:

iceah

i know them their really famous they have a segment in bubble gum channel 7 in the Philippine channel c:

Get paid To Promote at any Location