CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can't Live Without It!



The world will be destroyed and we will all be transferred to a new home, a new planet and a new environment... sounds scary to me! but if it will happen and you were about to bring your most loved and most favorite thing in the whole world, what will it be? It's kinda hard for me to answer this question since I have so many things in mind that I want to bring...my mobile phone, my psp, my mp3 player, my digital camera etc. There are so many things that I really need but I decided to bring my ever reliable laptop. I assume that technology is much advanced in our new planet and internet service will be available. I can do so many things with my laptop which includes playing my favorite games, playing my favorite music and doing my usual blogging stuffs.

Social-spark-315x235

It made me think of hubby's latest game addiction, Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa also known as Operation Immortality: Leave your mark. Save Humanity. Basically this game, Tabula Rasa is a sci-fi, fast paced and action packed multiplayer online game which puts you in a never ending fight and battle for freedom against the alien race known as Bane. High tech weapons and Alien powers will be used by the soldiers (players)to prevent Bane's threat.

This is a real nice and cool game. Don't waste your time anymore...download Tabula Rasa now and start your free 7 day trial. Good Luck and Happy Playing!


Post?slot_id=16852&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket
Get paid To Promote at any Location