CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The I's from Beth

Got a tag from Beth


I AM… devoted christian, a loving daughter, a faithful wife, a loyal friend and a PROUD MOM
I WANT….to have an 8 hours of straight sleep... hehehe!
I HAVE.. a very happy and contented life
I HATE…needles, cockroaches, liars, rock musics etc.
I FEAR…death
I SEARCH…for Dr. Brown Feeding Bottles for my son
I REGRET…nothing
I LOVE….my family so much
I ALWAYS…thought of going to Dubai to visit my sister
I AM NOT…a liar
I DANCE…very well everytime I'm playing my favorite online dancing game (AUDITION)
I SING…though my hubby hates it... hahaha!
I CRY…when i watch a very good and heartwarming movies
I WRITE…all my emotions and toughts in my diary
I WON…my hubby's love
I AM CONFUSED.....whether to have a spa this week or next week
I NEED…a new psp game (SIMS_CASTAWAY)
I SHOULD…learn how to drive soon
THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS…how happy my life is right now

thanks to Beth for this tag! this is my first time to be tagged.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Trento COC

Hi! You have wonderful babies! I will add you to my blogroll in a while. Pls add me too. Have a nice day!

Unknown

Great list! You sound like a very positive person! :-)

Mel Avila Alarilla

Thanks for the valuable tag. That's a great one and the tags starts with an I. God bless.

Get paid To Promote at any Location