CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Caffeine Click Test

It's Sunday once again so it means it family time for us. Nothing much really happened today. Asusual we went for a visit at my grandparent's place with the kids. Symone had a real fun time playing with her lolas there while my 2 month old Liam prefers to sleep the whole day.

We went at Southmall for Symone's graduation dress and shoes. It's kinda tiring browsing diffrent dresses and shoes but it's all worth it coz I found one blue dress that was placed on sale. The original price was 1,200 pesos and it went down to 450 pesos only.

Symone's graduation will be on the 2nd day of April and we are all excited.


Anyway, it's way almost midnight but before I go to bed I took this test....


The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating


I better sleep now.... have so much to do tommorrow.


GOODNIGHT!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Polly Pierce

Hey there Proud Mommy,

Thanks for visiting my blog & voting! I did the Caffeine Click test (3times & cheated!)

It's a bit of a laugh, isn't it?

Shimumsy

hi, i will that caffeine test do although i always drink decaf but they said decaf is not really caffeine free. lets see what the test will show.

Get paid To Promote at any Location