CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins





1. When I was 10 years old , I played computer games like there's no tomorrow.

2. Squash is my favorite vegetable because it is so tasty and nutritious.

3. My dream pet is a chihuahua.

4. Peace and love  surrounds you.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in Korea with my family.

6. May the blessings of God keep on shinin' on me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the series that I am watching, tomorrow my plans include cooking my kid's favorite baked macaroni and Sunday, I want to go to church with my family!

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!!!


Get paid To Promote at any Location