CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday9 : Should I Stay or Should I Go?






Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go

1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?

- Yes, but I never did. I patiently waited for the date to be over and planned not to be with that someone again, ever

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?

- I just wish me and my kids were at my hubby's office right now. We miss hubby and we really can't wait to be with him tonight =)

3. Do you have any pet peeves?

- Liars...they really are getting on my nerves

4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.

- buying the latest gadgets

5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?

- Yoon Eun-Hye....a korean actress that I like...She is so beautiful and famous and I don't mind changing places with her even for just one day...hehehe

6. What do you consider your biggest talent?

- does taking care of my kids count? hahaha! I used to play and study piano when I was a kid.

7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?

- I guess so... I like the newest PBB big winner Melai Cantiveros along with her boyfriend Jason Francisco

8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.

- Metallica, REM, Wolfgang

9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?

- I'll share enough to know me and I won't lie.

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location