CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2



Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2

26. What color is your watch?
- silver

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
- my cousins who lives there

28. Would you strip for money?
- No way!

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
- hit the drive thru, sometimes I prefer to eat at home

30. What is your favorite number?
- 4

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
- my uncle

32. Any plans today?
- aside from going to church, my family will be going to my grandparents place this afternoon

33. In how many states have you lived?
- one

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
- our neighbor

35. Last song listened to?
- poker face

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
- i guess so

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
- yes

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
- my flipflops

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
- nope

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
- i don't know

41. Do you love anyone?
- yes

42. Do any of your friends have children?
- yes

43. What do you usually do during the day?
- aside from taking care of my kids, i love to stay in front of my computer

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
- yes

45. Do you use the word hello daily?
- i think so

46. What color is your car?
- gold

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
- 7 1/2

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
- yes, my sister

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
- nope

50. How did you get your worst scar?
- when I gave birth to my youngest via c-section



Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location