CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

1. sandwiches and pasta make a quick and easy dinner.

2.2008 Guinness Book of World Records is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of giving birth to my eldest, Symone

4. Celebrating the 5th birthday of Symone was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams you'll be more inspired to make it come true.

6. It's time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include staying at home and Sunday, I want to buy a new mobile phone, YIPEE!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Metz

Dropping by to check on what is new over here :) Hope you had a great week and wishing you a great weekend to come :)

Get paid To Promote at any Location