CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Uninvited



Saturday 9: Uninvited

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
- I know few people who care to show up in an event even if they are not invited. I am not at all affected with this situation. If they want to come even when their presence is not needed then go. It'll only show what kind of person they are.

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
- I talked to hubby a few minutes ago. I called him up to ask if he is at the office already.

3. Last person on your missed call list?
- Hubby again... I think I got his missed call last night.

4. Who calls you the most?
- Aside from hubby... my friends

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
- I will survive... hahaha!

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
- A DSLR Camera or a new laptop

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
- I dunno know :(

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
- Definitely for tomorrow

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
- I am so scared of the movie Nightmare on Elm Street when I was a kid.


Photobucket

5 comments:

I am Harriet

I will survive is a popular choice. And, with good reason!

Bud Weiser, WTIT

Laptops and cameras are topping the wish list! Happy Saturday...

Sunshinelene

Nice song for a break up! hahahaa :)

Happy Sunday!

Arlene
http://www.midlifedancing.com/2009/05/s9-uninvited.html

JO

I hate uninvited people showing up at parties. Shame on them! I would never go to a party not personally invited by the host.


joarduo.com

Maria's Space

Nightmare on Elm Street was one of my choices. Freddy scared the crap out of me.

Get paid To Promote at any Location