CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, December 19, 2008

All Roads Lead Home.... A must see!

It's holiday season again. My daughter Symone is now on school vacation and hubby will be having his vacation from work a couple of days from now. I am so excited to spend more quality time with my family. I am looking forward on doing more things with them this holiday. I always see to it that with the given time so many things must be done together. Every weekend nights we always have this movie night. My daughter and I will cook popcorn and hubby will have his favorite ice cream. We always look forward on Saturday nights. We love to watch family oriented movies and cartoons. It feels good to watch this kinds of movies and since it is holiday hubby bought several movies that he knows my daughter and I will love.

A couple of days ago I was looking for a good movie and I saw the trailer of All Roads Lead Home The Movie. Upon seeing the trailer of this movie I felt that this movie is a perfect movie to watch with my family. I told hubby about it and I let him watch the trailer and asked him to look for it because I really want to watch it.

Anyway, here is the trailer and I know you'll gonna love it too.




Post?slot_id=29023&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location