CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag of Four

got tagged by my friends RIA and MOMMY ELVZ, thanks and sorry for the late response on this tag.




RULE:

What you are supposed to do… and please don’t spoil the fun… Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
- Church
- SM Southmall
- RUINS at BF Pque
- Mayflower Academy, my daughter's school

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- Ella, my sister who emails me 20 plus times a day
- Tita Ymai, my loving and sweet aunt
- Trine, my friend and sister in law
- Tita Glo, my ninang

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
- Tokyo Tokyo
- Mc Donald's
- Yellow Cab
- Pizza Hut

(D) Four places I’d rather be?
- Australia
- Dubai
- California
- London

E) Four people I think will respond:
- Friends
- Friends
- Friends
- Friends


(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- Princess Hours (koreanovela)
- Extreme Makeover
- Oprah
- Maury Povich


Feel free to grab this tag!!!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location