Friday, July 31, 2009
And...here we go!
1. It's time for doing some grocery and shopping for my daughter's birthday on Sunday.
2. Philippines; it's not a bad place for the tourists.
3. I must be taking a nap now while my little boy is sleeping
4. Having my two children is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My life is simply the best.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when my children danced last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the supermarket, tomorrow my plans include staying home all day and Sunday, I want to prepare everything for Symone's birthday!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
I've been seeing this video posted on so many blogs so I am joining and posting it here to share it to those who haven't seen this cool video.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Have you ever dreamed about owning a piece of a big company? Too expensive? Not now!! How about ownership without paying a penny...ever? Too good to be true? No! Amazing and unique? Yes! Totally legal and fully disclosed? Yes! Join us and own a piece of the next big Internet company - completely free forever! You will even get a $10.00 sign up bonus, free downloads, and a contract assuring you of ownership . Totally free - now and forever!
click on the banner above to join
Here are the particulars of the ring. It is sterling silver, size 6 1/2 band ring. Each stone measures appx 3mm round, 10 points each, for a total of 1/3 of a carat. It is a band ring, and sits nice, and low.
Want to join this contest? Visit Melissa's Jewelry and Gems for the rules and contest mechanics.
Good Luck to everyone!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
It's my daughter Symone's 6th birthday today. Time really flies fast. I can still remember the day I gave birth to her. I am so proud of my little girl. Seeing her grow makes me a fulfilled mother. I love her so much and may God always guide her throughout her life.
Nothing much is planned today. Symone will be having her birthday party on Sunday. Relatives and close friends will be here. I know that my little girl is so excited for her party.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Founded in 1914, the Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) celebrates its 95th Anniversary Monday. As a church, the Iglesia ni Cristo has spanned six continents, establishing over 5,000 Missions in 100 countries, making it truly a global church. In celebrating its Anniversary Monday, a special national working holiday mandated by Republic Act 9645, signed into law by President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo on June 12, 2009, the Iglesia faithful celebrate the phenomenal growth of the church that has surpassed all other denominations and testifies to the zeal of its leaders in pursuing its mission.
The Iglesia’s leaders, from its first Executive Minister Felix Y. Manalo to current Executive Minister Eraño G. Manalo, have steered the church in its evangelization mission. The Iglesia is aware that it is a Christian religious society, not a political organization, but it has not turned blind eye to pressing social concerns that affect the life of its members. The church remains socially responsive, caring for its members and society at large and addressing social issues such as poverty and peace and order. It educates its members to remain disciplined and responsible citizens, abiding by the laws of God and men.
A distinction of the Iglesia is the strength of its leadership, from its first Executive Minister, Felix Y. Manalo, whom the faithful recognized as God’s messenger, to the incumbent Executive Minister, Brother Eraño G. Manalo. Brother Eraño has remained faithful to the Biblical principles and administrative system laid down by his predecessor, prudently avoiding the limelight that many religious leaders have succumbed to.
Monday, in celebration of its 95th Anniversary, the Iglesia ni Cristo will assemble its leaders and memebers in humble thanksgiving for the Lord for his goodness and blessings.
We congratulate the Iglesia ni Cristo, headed by Executive Minister Eraño G. Manalo, Officers and Members, on the occasion of its 95th anniversary and wish them success in all their endeavors.
Song lyrics | I'm Ready lyrics
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme
1. Who was your FIRST date?
- My first boyfriend
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
- not anymore
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
- a beer
4. What was your FIRST job?
- an employee at a goverment agency
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
- Darlene was my first real best friend... unfortunately we lost touch with each other
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
- A wedding of a relative in the province
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
- good health and long for my family
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
- I want to learn and speak the Korean language
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
- check on my children
Saturday, July 25, 2009
It's past 8am and my kids are still sleeping. I better wake them up and start to prepare.
Happy Weekend everyone!
....will be back tonight.
Friday, July 24, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Losing someone is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, makes me feel sleepy
3.The fish fillet that I cooked yesterday tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is a good option.
5. Seeing the nice beaches here in the Philippines is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is hope after all.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my new mobile phone, tomorrow my plans include going out with my children and Sunday, I want to just stay at home!
You Are Very Patient
You are an incredibly patient soul. You rarely get rattled or frustrated.
You are willing to let others take their time... even if it means you must wait.
You have the makings of a great teacher, parent, or leader.
You are able to deal with people's annoyances and quirks. You don't let yourself get angry.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
“The Elite Blog Artist Award is given to a blogger with a superb artistic layout and written content,” says the rule.
I am now passing this award to my blogger friends.....
- Jane - The Dance of Life
- Jeanneth - Jeanneth's Online Journal
- Jannesse - The Wifey Diaries
- Chie - Chuchie's Hideaway
- Christine - The Mommy Journey
- Juliana - Juliana's Site
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
The Health Science Institute (HSI) has issued a public warning advising girls and women to avoid being vaccinated with the Cervical Cancer vaccine called Gardasil.. According to Jenny Thompson at HSI, 11,916 adverse events after injection have already been reported to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) … and counting. Those adverse events include:
Pain and swelling. Life-threatening muscle weakness. Blood clots in the heart and lungs. The deaths of 32 innocent girls and young women.
The health threats listed above have all been linked with Gardasil, the so-called "cervical cancer vaccine" says Thompson. Merck, the pharmaceutical giant that manufactures Gardasil is aggressively marketing the vaccine as a way for parents and young women to protect t hemselves from Cervical Cancer and thus saves lives.
HSI's Jenny Thompson has released a 7 minute video in which she exposes the deception put forth in the marketing of this vaccine and reveals some truly shocking information no one else is talking about.
If you have daughters, granddaughters or friends who might be considering this vaccine, you must watch this video.. Please forward it to anyone you think would benefit from the vital information it contains.
If you think you know the whole story on Gardasil, you'll be shocked by what you're about to see. Just click below to start watching the video. It's just a few minutes long…and those few minutes might just save a young girl's life.
is this true? I received this email and decided to share it to those who are concern. This can be some kind of nasty rumor against the said vaccine but still this can serve also as a warning to all of us women.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
- Who else... my husband of course
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
- Tokyo Tokyo with my family
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
- Caramel Mudslide
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
- Law definitely! I am a frustrated lawyer
6. Best kind of pizza?
- Yellow Cab's garlic and shrimp
7. What is in store for your future?
- I don't know yet
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
- of course
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
- I am still learning to drive.
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
- In the room
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
- blogging and I think finishing my drops on entrecard
14. Are you a quitter?
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
- Mom's friend
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
- Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary concert
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
- It will always be Michael Jackson
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
- Pride... I am guilty of this sometimes :)
20. How is your last ex doing?
- I just saw him a couple of weeks back... He is not in good shape. He's fat and bald and it made me realize how lucky I am ^_^
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Saturday 9: Heatwave
1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are?
-It's raining since Wednesday
2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat?
- the kids and I usually stayed in our room with the a/c on.
3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that?
4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas?
- tried it a couple of time and I really liked it
5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been?
- it was last summer ...i don't have any idea how high the temperature went
6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer?
- we are far from the beach so we settle to go to a resort or the nearest clubhouse to take a dip in the pool
7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer?
- lots of family outings, attending summer activity schools or just hanging out with my friends
8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf?
- not yet
9. What’s your favorite summer song?
- summer songs from the Beach Boys
Friday, July 17, 2009
And...here we go!
1. sandwiches and pasta make a quick and easy dinner.
2.2008 Guinness Book of World Records is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of giving birth to my eldest, Symone
4. Celebrating the 5th birthday of Symone was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams you'll be more inspired to make it come true.
6. It's time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include staying at home and Sunday, I want to buy a new mobile phone, YIPEE!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I've been with Facebook for approximately two years already but it was just recently that I have been active on it. My friends we're addicted to it and I was curious why. I found it that Facebook is not just a simple social network like others. Facebook has so many applications like games and stuff that makes the users addicted to it. I, myself is now enjoying games in Facebook like Pet Society, Farm Town, Mafia Wars etc. Playing these games opens my doors in meeting different people from different countries.
Watch this clip.....This is a bit of a tear jerker but thought you might enjoy.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
You Are Confident
You are self-assured and together. You have high self esteem.
Other people see you as outgoing, hyper, and even a bit overwhelming.
Your ideal romantic relationship is peaceful, romantic, and private.
You do best in tasks that require you to be logical, hard-working, and courageous.
Monday, July 13, 2009
This song reminded me of Ella when she was still a kid. She loves this song so much. It's her theme song! I remember her singing this song with our mother. I just hope I can turn back the time and relive those precious moments with my sister.
Happy Birthday Ella! You have no idea how much we miss you. I just wish you're here with us to celebrate your special day. I'll be starting to count the days till you be back home with us. We love you so much! I just want to wish you more success and good health. Always remember that "ATE" loves you so so much!
Lyrics | The Rainbow Connection lyrics
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Parents nowadays can have some helpful tips and can get some fun ideas for the parents and their kids. They can seek help through the Parents Connect Widget which happens to be installed on my sidebar. You just type your zip code and you can view the latest activities and events near your place. ParentsConnect.com has an on going contest. The person/blog with the widget that gets the most views will win $1000. Isn't that cool? I am up to the challenge and I hope to win the prize.
My first time to join Sunday Stealing
Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
- I got pregnant after two years of being married. If I only knew that being a mom will bring me ultimate happiness I should have decided to get pregnant as soon as I got married
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
- The tradition that my family is practicing and I would definitely pass this on to my children is the rule that Sunday will always be a family day for us. Every Sunday our family should be complete. A special dinner or lunch should be prepared for us to feast on.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
- Michael Jackson... he is truly my number one favorite.
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
- I would definitely spend my last day with my love ones. I would show them how much I love them.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
6. I am... sick since Friday
7. I feel... so exhausted and tired
8. I see... that my daughter is now becoming more and more like me each day
9. I need... to relax a little and take things slow
10. I love... my children to pieces
11. I wish... that I can go to the mall to do a little shopping with my family
12. I think... that I should get a new eyeglasses soon
13. I hear... my children and hubby laughing
14. I crave... for pasta carbonara
15. I fear... for death
16. I hope… to get well soon
By HAYLEY DOYLE
Published: 09 Jul 2009
A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.
Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.
Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.
A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.
"She is determined to go ahead with the case."
Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Saturday 9: Wedding Bell Blues
1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.
- My Wedding was so simple because hubby and I wanted it to be. It was simple yet perfect for us because all of our close friends and relatives were all there.
2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
-It depends on them. I set no age for marriage. As long as they think they are responsible enough for marriage and if they are financially stable, they have my blessings.
3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
- It was last March, my friend Arvin got married and they chose my daughter Symone to be their flower girl.
4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
5. Have you cried at a wedding?
6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
- I like intimate and solemn weddings
7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
- I love weddings and I always feel happy for the couple
9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
-People should think a thousand times before marrying to prevent getting a divorce.