Sunday, May 31, 2009
To my second mother... MIMI,
Happy Birthday! I wanna wish you good health and good life. Thank you so much for taking good care of us. Thanks for sharing your life with us. I will be forever grateful having you in our lives. We love you so much! God Bless You!
I was checking entrecard awhile ago and I was so shocked to see that I am on the number 1 spot for the Women's Interest category. I've been religiously dropping ec's for months now and I am so happy that I ranked number one even for just awhile. How long will this last? I really don't know but knowing that I've been number one is more than enough for me to keep on dropping ec.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Saturday 9: Uninvited
1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
- I know few people who care to show up in an event even if they are not invited. I am not at all affected with this situation. If they want to come even when their presence is not needed then go. It'll only show what kind of person they are.
2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
- I talked to hubby a few minutes ago. I called him up to ask if he is at the office already.
3. Last person on your missed call list?
- Hubby again... I think I got his missed call last night.
4. Who calls you the most?
- Aside from hubby... my friends
5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
- I will survive... hahaha!
6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
- A DSLR Camera or a new laptop
7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
- I dunno know :(
8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
- Definitely for tomorrow
9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
- I am so scared of the movie Nightmare on Elm Street when I was a kid.
Friday, May 29, 2009
You Are the Leader
You are inspiring and uplifting. You bring out the best in people, through both nurturing and challenging them.
You always can see the big picture in life. You are very philosophical and deeply spiritual.
You understand people, and you can look at their lives objectively. You can help others grow and heal.
People feel comforted by your presence. You help them gain perspective on their lives.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
It's National Flag Day today here in the Philippines. It was exactly 111 years ago today, May 28, when the flag which was conceptualized by Emilio Aguinaldo in 1897 was first displayed in a battle. It was until June 12, 1898 when the flag was formally raised in Kawit Cavite during the proclamation of independence.
According to Section 7 of RA 8491, the Philippine flag should be displayed in all government buildings, plazas, schools and even in our own houses from May 28 till June 12.
To all my fellow Filipinos, let us be proud and display our flag.
More information about the National Flag Day can be found HERE
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Thanks Entrecard! Happy Sunday Everyone!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Here are some tips that helps a lot in our household.
- Re-sealing an Envelope: Sealed envelope- Put in the freezer for a few hours, then slide a knife under the flap. The envelope can then be resealed.
- Organize the Cords: Use empty toilet paper roll to store appliance cords. It keeps them neat and you can write on the roll what appliance it belongs to.
- Removing Permanent Marker: Permanent markers on appliances and counter tops can be removed with rubbing alcohol on paper towel.
- Blood Stains on clothes: Just pour a little hydrogen peroxide on a cloth and wipe off every stain of blood.
- Window Washing: Use vertical strokes when washing the windows outside and horizontal strokes for the inside windows. This way you can tell which side has the streaks. Vinegar will get outside windows really clean. Don't wash windows on a sunny day, they will dry too quickly and probably streak.
- Room Scent: Spray a bit of perfume on the light bulb in any room to create a lovely light scent in each room when the light is turned on.
- Fresh Smelling Clothes: Place fabric softener sheets in dresser drawers and your clothes will smell freshly washed for weeks. You can also do this with towels and linens.
- Longer Lasting Candles: Candles will last longer if place in the freezer at least 3 hours prior to burning.
Friday, May 22, 2009
No words can express how grateful we are having you in our lives. We love you 'Ta Pret!
Wishing you good health and more wealth to come... hehehe!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Please Follow Me On Twitter
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.
You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.
Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!
I am happy with the header because I personally made it. It's just my second attempt to do a blog header and I must admit that I have to learn more.
*credits to VectorStock for the graphics and to Shabby Princess for the digital kit
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
"The Hotelicopter features 18 luxuriously-appointed rooms for adrenaline junkies seeking a truly unique and memorable travel experience.
Each soundproofed room is equipped with a queen-sized bed, fine linens, a mini-bar, coffee machine, wireless internet access, and all the luxurious appointments you'd expect from a flying five star hotel. Room service is available one hour after liftoff and prior to landing." The Hotelicopter is due to fly maiden journey this summer(June 26th) with an undisclosed price...
If you have interesting? There is three fly tour.
Inaugural Summer Tour - 14 days (Friday, June 26th, 2009 - F! riday, July 10th, 2009)
California Tour - 14 days (Friday, July 17th, 2009 to Friday, July 24rd, 2009)
Bay/Jamaica, European Tour - 16 days (Friday, July 31st, 2009 to Sunday, August 16th, 2009)
Dimensions Length: 42 m (137 ft)
Height: 28m (91 ft)
Maximum Takeoff Weight: 105850 kg (232,870 lb)
Maximum speed: 255 km/h (137 kt) (158 miles/h)
Cruising speed: 237 km/h (127 kt) (147 miles/h)
Original Mi Range: 515 km (320 mi)
Our augmented Mi Range - 1,296 km (700 mi)
As early as 25, I started to be conscious about my face. When I was 25 I started to use facial wash, moisturizers and other stuffs which can help me avoid pimples and wrinkles. I know that though I use these stuffs, wrinkles and lines on my face will show up. It's fortunate that these days there so many ways to remove the wrinkles and other signs of aging on our face. Derma fillers is one of the most popular these days. Derma filler is an alternative to painful surgery and will help you achieve the smooth lines, fill wrinkles, improve volume loss, and correct facial asymmetries that you always wanted. Videoshelf is now offering an instructional restylane dvd which teaches us on how to perform and inject restylane and radiesse injections. This dvd can be very helpful to those who consider having a derma fill. It is like undergoing through a juvederm training and you can learn to inject it on your own face. Check the video for more information about the "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO DERMAL FILLER INJECTIONS"
Dermal Fillers Video
Dermal Filler Injections | Dermal Fillers
If you are intrested to purchase this dvd here's the contact info — The Complete Guide to Dermal Filler Injections (run time: 2 Hrs. 29 Mins.) can be ordered for $175.00 plus shipping, by calling 1-800-414-2434 or visiting www.VideoShelf.com.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
A few more days to go and come the most awaited day for all the mothers in the world. Mother's day is here and it is time for us to give honor not only to our mothers but to all the mothers we know. Hubby and I will prepare a special dinner for my mother on Sunday. I asked my mother what she wants and she told me that a simple dinner with our family is more than enough for her to celebrate.
Awhile ago, as I was talking to my daughter, she asked me how many more sleeps to go before the Mother's day. I told her that she will have to sleep for two more nights. She asked me what gift do I want to receive from her and I told her that her kisses and hugs is enough. She smiled and walked away.
After my daughter left, I asked myself what do I really want to have on my special day? I always wanted to have my own DSLR camera, a new cellphone, a spa treatment and my most wanted Korea trip. Yes! Hubby and I are planning to have an out of the country vacation in the very near future. My friend who is staying in Korea told me to come and visit her. So many things has to be planned ahead of time since I'll be leaving without my kiddos. I am also planning to buy new clothes for our future trip. I love to buy a sweater like the one in the picture.
I love the style and would you believe it is only under $35? Come and visit AMI CLUBWEAR and check out their wide collections of clothes, shoes, cosmetics and other cool stuffs that has a very affordable prices and by the way don't forget to look at all their collections of summer dress because they are all beautiful and very stylish.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Hubby bought me a frozen empanada iloko last night. I haven't eaten this food for a long time. I love this empanada and with all the stuffs on it. It has a sausage and eggs inside and to make it a lot more tastier you have to dip it in vinegar. I deep fried it and now munching it for my snack.